Sunday 9 September 2012

Shuffle on your iPod.

I have to admit to not really looking forward to this one. This could be quite embarrassing. Let's face it, we all have secret music that we like but never admit to. All I ask is this: don't judge me.

1. No Other Way - Paolo Nutini
2. Denis - Blondie (Vacuuming music)
3. The Frog Prince - Keane
4. The Pick of Billy Connelly Side One
5. Sorrowlessfield - Karine Polwart (Beautiful... I recommend you go find this)
6. On TV Commercials - Bob Newhart
7. How Body Dysmorphic Disorder Works - Stuff You Should Know podcast
8. A Pirate Looks At Forty - Jack Johnson
9. Smile Like You Mean It - The Killers
10. Me and a Gun - Tori Amos
11. I Dare You To Move - Switchfoot
12. Ticket To Ride - The Beatles (I do love me some Beatles)
13. Good Enough - Sarah McLachlan
14. How Population Works - Stuff You Should Know podcast
15. Across The Universe - The Beatles
16. If I Could - Jack Johnson
17. Clocks - Coldplay (I did not know I have this)
18. Moments Last Forever - John McCusker/ Kris Drever/ Roddy Woomble
19. Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
20. Special - Avenue Q Original Cast Recording
21. Song 2 - Blur
22. Crazy In Love - Snow Patrol (Awesome Beyonce cover)
23. When They Ring The Golden Bells - Heidi Talbot
24. Harvester Of Hearts - Rufus Wainwright
25. Nocturne in G Minor - Chopin
26. Patience of Angels - Boo Hewardine (Had to stop to sing along to this one)
27. How Death-Proof Cars Work - Stuff You Should Know podcast
28. Black Horse And The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
29. Ning Nang Nong - Spike Milligan
30. All My Loving - The Beatles
31. Let The Cold Wind Blow - Kate Rusby (Necessary depressing Kate Rusby song)
32. Carousel - Honey Thieves
33. If I Ever Lose My Faith In You - Sting (Suddenly remembers music put on here for Mum to listen to on holiday... puts head in hands)
34. Where Is My Mind - Pixies
35. Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
36. Some Tyrant - Kate Rusby
37. Eternal Clerking - Amateur Transplants (Hilarious but outrageously inappropriate)
38. Good Vibrations - The Beach Boys
39. Cast No Shadow - Oasis
40. Right Said Fred - Bernard Cribbins (Dads DIY song...)
41. Wasting Time - Eddi Reader (Can't believe we got to 41 without her!)
42. Tongue That Cannot Lie - Karine Polwart (Haunting and heartbreaking)
43. Sean Maguire's - John McCusker
44. Chiquitita - Abba
45. Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby - O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack
46. The Man Who Looked Like Hitler - Bob Newhart
47. Patience of Angels - Boo Hewardine (Again? Shuffle fail)
48. Kiss From A Rose - Seal
49. Strange Boat - The Waterboys
50. Walk Me By The River - David George (So happy Dado made it on!)

So there you have it. I decided 50 was a good number to stop at. Not many really embarrassing ones I think, but you may disagree with that! There's quite a good mix on there too; some folk, classical, comedy, podcasts and some more well known classics. I just couldn't escape that Abba, could I?

1 comment:

  1. Love a lot on your list. The last one? I guess that's nice and special too. xx

    ReplyDelete